Calling all meme-makers!
Are you a CoD fan with a wicked sense of humour, and a sprinkling of creativity? Then we’ve got the contest for you!
From August 1, until the October 28 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II release date, we are running a contest where you can be in with a chance of winning a copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, with the pre-order bonus material.
It’s dead simple. Create a meme, submit it, we rate it and for those we like we post it on the Call of Duty: Intel Task Force Facebook page.
Ultimate Gaming Paradise will go through every meme and decide on the finalists for the next week. We will pick our favourite memes from that week’s submissions and post them on Monday both individually, and as a gallery of images.
At the end of the week, the meme with the most reactions, comments and shares wins!
Each “round” will last a week. Starting and ending at noon on Monday. This is when the round will end, the stats checked and the next round’s entries will be posted to the page.
How To Enter
- Make a Call of Duty themed meme. Make it original, clever and funny. Make it as big as possible. We recommend at least 1,000 by 1,000 pixels in size.
- Submit your creation along with your details via the form below.
Submit Your Meme
CONTEST NOW CLOSED
Redeeming Your Prize
Should your masterpiece go on to be a winning entry, the following applies:
- If you wish to redeem a console version of the game, you will be awarded a gift card to buy the game digitally via a suitable platform where you’re based.
- UK console players will receive gift cards for the PlayStation or Xbox store to redeem their prize.
- PC gamers can request their copy via Steam or Battle.net as gifting is an option on those stores.
Meme Making Websites
Here are a few websites to make memes with:
Rules & Information
- All entries must be your own work.
- The edition we are giving away is the standard pre-order edition.
- Every entry will be submitted to a Google Image search for plagiarism checks.
- Memes that are offensive or hateful will be rejected.
- You may enter the contest as many times as you like but you may only win, once.
- You may enter the same meme more than once, so long as it hasn’t been picked as a finalist previously.
- You retain the rights to your meme and credit will be given.
- Prizes may not be redeemed for cash alternatives.
- The first round’s memes will be posted on August 1, and the final round on October 24.