ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero WiFi X570 AM4 PCIe 4.0 ATX Motherboard
- Socket AM4
- X570 Chipset, 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen
- 4x DDR4 Slots supporting up to 128GB of Memory
- 2x PCIe 4.0 x16 SafeSlots
- 8x SATA 6Gb/s
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Ports
Want to be notified when this product is available again?
SPREAD THE COST
Earn Loyalty Points
Earn 214.5 points, worth £10.70 when you buy this product!
Earn 214.5 Points with This Item
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
Express Tracked Delivery
You May Also Like
The Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero WiFi features support for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs, on-board, Realtek 2.5 Gbps LAN and PCIe 4.0, coupled with an overhauled metallic design and loaded with renowned ROG features, it’s the perfect foundation for your AMD Ryzen rig. The chipset features PCIe Gen 4, giving you plenty of headroom for high-speed solid-state drives and supported PCIe Gen 4 graphics cards, native USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports and an overall more powerful chipset. The chipset uses active onboard cooling, through the use of a mini heatsink and fan, or direct contact heat pipes (dependent on manufacturer), to ensure constant cooling delivering consistent and ultimate performance.
- Socket: AM4
- Chipset: X570
- CPU Support: AMD 2nd/3rd Gen Ryzen
- PCIe: 4.0
- Integrated WiFI: Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200
- Memory Supported: DDR4-2133 – DDR4-4600+(OC)
- Max. Memory Capacity: 128GB (4 x 32GB)
- Form Factor: ATX
About the ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero WiFi motherboard
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for 2nd, and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors and up to two M.2 drives, USB 3.2 Gen2, and AMD StoreMI to maximize connectivity and speed.
- Comprehensive thermal design: Active PCH heatsink, M.2 aluminium heatsink and ROG Cooling Zone.
- High-performance networking: integrated 2.5 Gbps Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet, both with ASUS LANGuard protection, and support for GameFirst V software.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
- DIY Friendly Design: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot, BIOS flashback and premium components for maximum endurance.
- Unmatched personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and Gen. 2 addressable headers
- Industry-leading ROG audio: ROG SupremeFX S1220 is combined with the venerable ESS® ES9023P to deliver high-fidelity audio to headsets and exotic cans.
BOOSTED PERFORMANCE, NO BOTTLENECKS
ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero WiFi comes equipped with an optimized power-design layout and all the cooling headers you need to handle the prodigious power of the latest AMD Ryzen processors without performance-zapping thermal throttling.
UNCOMPLICATED SYSTEM TUNING
ROG gives you powerful tools that make optimizing your system fast and easy. For those who relish fine-grained control, the UEFI BIOS has a wealth of advanced options organized into intuitive categories that provide the ability to tweak every aspect of your system.
ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero WiFi offers advanced connectivity to ensure seamless gaming experiences. With the latest ultrafast networking, including dual Ethernet with one 2.5G port, ROG Crosshair VIII Hero removes all bottlenecks for online and LAN play, minimizing lag and providing an overall smoother experience. Additionally, the M.2 supports AMD StoreMI technology to maximize the speed of your SSD for faster load times, and SupremeFX onboard audio provides superb sound while saving a PCIe slot.