Introducing the Gigabyte GTX 1650 D6 OC Low Profile delivering the ultimate PC gaming experience. This beauty is powered by the new NVIDIA Turing architecture and the innovative GTX platform. Featuring 4GB of GDDR6 128bit memory and clock speeds of 1620 MHz making this GPU small but mighty. The low profile design will allow you to save space or even use a lower form factor case so you can game on a smaller system. Gigabyte has also integrated its own custom-designed cooling system delivering superior heat dissipation and housing the capacity for greater performance at lower temperatures. The 1650 D6 OC is equipped with one Dual-link DVI-D, one DP, and two HDMI ports and will support up to 4 displays.
- Base Clock: 1485 MHz
- Boost Clock: 1620MHz
- Memory: 4GB 12000 MHz GDDR6
- CUDA Cores: 896
- Power Consumption: 75 W (Recommended PSU: 300W)
- Form Factor: 2 Slots
- Dimensions: 166.9 x 69 x 39 mm
- NVIDIA Turing architecture and GeForce Experience
- Integrated with 4GB GDDR6 128bit memory
- Low profile design with 167mm card length
- Supports up to 4 displays
About the Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1650 D6 OC Low Profile 4G
Low Profile Design
Low Profile graphics card with a length of 167mm, meaning this GPU will save you bags of space inside your system or even allow you to downsize to a smaller form factor.