The ASUS ROG Radeon RX 6800 XT Strix LC is a liquid-cooled leviathan
- Core Clock: 2110 MHz
- Boost Clock: 2360 MHz
- 7nm GPU
- Stream Processors: 4608
- Memory: 16GB 16000MHz GDDR6
- Form Factor: 2.2 slots, ATX
- Card Dimensions: 277(L) x 131(W) x 43 (H)mm
- Radiator Dimensions: 276(L) x 120(W) x 52(H)mm including fans
- Power Consumption: 290W (750W minimum power supply)
- PCI Express 4.0 Support
- DirectX 12 Support
- Hardware Raytracing
- AMD FreeSync Technology
- DisplayPort 1.4 with DSC
- HDMI 2.1 VRR
- Vulkan Support
- Freesync 2 HDR support
- 3yr Warranty
- High Performance 4K Gaming
Deep in ASUS R&D labs, engineers theorized the optimal thermal solution for AMD’s latest RDNA 2 Architecture. The beast that emerged is a liquid-cooled leviathan capable of drawing maximum performance out of the new chips while remaining completely cool and quiet. Performance aficionados in search of the most ferocious RX 6800 XT card have found their game.
- Full-coverage cold plate brings liquid cooling to the GPU die and memory.
- A blower-style fan and low-profile heatsink handle On-board cooling for power-delivery.
- 240mm radiator balances compatibility and performance.
- 600mm tubing for compatibility with EATX chassis and alternative mounts
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips a hybrid-controlled fan header for optimal system cooling.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
About the ASUS ROG Radeon RX 6800 XT Strix LC
Full-coverage cold plate
A custom-designed cold plate extends over the GPU die and the onboard GFFR6 memory, bringing the full benefits of liquid-cooling to the components most responsible for raw performance.
In the belly of the beast, the heat produced by the power-delivery components is dispersed by a blower-style -fan and a low-profile heatsink under the shroud. The combo exhausts hot air quietly and efficiently from the graphics card.
The 240mm radiator is cooled by two powerful 120mm ARGB fans that are optimised for high CFMs and static pressure.
The LC utilizes 600mm tubing to enable compatibility with large chassis or builds that feature an AIO CPU cooler. The radiator fan cables can be connected directly to the card and secured with included cable ties to keep everything organized.
Top-shelf capacitors, chokes and MOSFETs are selected to effortlessly deliver hundreds of watts at a millisecon’s notice. The Super Alloy Power II parts are soldered to the PCB using ASUS’ advanced Auto-Extreme automated manufacturing process. Precise joints and the elimination of human error ensures each graphics card meets the exact specifications.
The rear of the card sports two PWM FanConnect headers that provide additional DIY flexibility. Chassis fans can be directly attached to the GPU adn tuned with a curve that is based on CPU and GPU temperatures, providing extra intake or exhaust for demanding 3D tasks.
You won’t find the Strix LC hiding in the shadows. Instead, this denizen of the deep flaunts its power with addressable RGB lighting that shines through striations in the shroud, an illuminated ROG logo, and two ARGB radiator fans.
GPU TWEAK II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
The latest Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition unleashes the full potential of your GPU with day-0 drivers optimized for new game releases and a highly customizable gaming experience.