Every story has a beginning in F1 2021, the official videogame of the 2021 FIA Formula One World Championship. Enjoy the stunning new features of F1 2021, including the thrilling story experience ‘Braking Point’, two-player Career, and get even closer to the grid with ‘Real-Season Start’. Take your team to the top in the acclaimed ten-year ‘My Team’ Career mode, or race head-to-head in split-screen and multiplayer. Immerse yourself in the greatest racing spectacle on the planet and race with the authentic lineup of twenty heroic drivers and ten iconic teams from the 2021 season.
More About F1 2021
Take your team to the top in the acclaimed ten-year ‘My Team’ Career mode, or race head-to-head in split-screen and multiplayer. Immerse yourself in the greatest racing spectacle on the planet and race withthe authentic lineup of twenty heroic drivers and ten iconic teams from the 2021 season.
- Acclaimed ten-year Career Mode, including updated Research and Development and Practice Programmes, and new Quick Practice.
- Formula 2: the ultimate training ground for F1, is also included, with short, medium, or full season options and 2020 and 2021 season content
- Esports: in-game area for the online qualification events, latest news and even watch the new F1 Esports Challenger and Pro Series races.
- More ways to race: Time Trial, Shorter season length options, Grand Prix Mode and relive your glory with saveable automated highlights.
- Compete online in Multiplayer: Social and Ranked races, new Quick Join format, Leagues, customisable liveries, and Weekly Events.
A Mode for Every Mood
Braking Point is F1 2021’s single-player story mode. Choose from difficulty levels as you race through the chapters of this mode.
Race for that trophy against friends in split-screen multiplayer mode. This allows you to play against one other player simultaneously on one screen.
Real-Season Start is another immersive mode which lets players in Career mode step in for one of the 20 Formula 1 drivers at any point in the season, and attempt to alter the course of history.