Make it a Super Mario Party on Switch. Play board game style with all-new modes and over 80 mini-games – now featuring deeper strategy elements. There’s a game for every party with Super Mario Party.
Take turns rolling dice and racing across the game board searching for Stars in the 4-player Mario Party Mode, or make it a 2 vs 2 battle for grid-based maps in Partner Party. You can even pair up 2 Nintendo Switch systems for tabletop gaming in Toad’s Rec Room.
Paddle, Dance, Play
Paddle a raft and win mini co-op games in River Survival, get your groove on with rhythm-based Sound Stage mode or take your mini game marathon online with Online Mariothon. Set off on a path of 80 Super Mario Party Switch challenges with Challenge Road.
Over 80 Mini Games
Race on a teeny-tiny trike, sizzle up some cooking cubes, and get yourself in the frame with Slaparazzi.
- Contents: Super Mario Party Switch
- The original board game style gameplay
- Over 80 new mini games using one Joy-Con
- 20 playable characters
- Share your Joy-Con to play anywhere with anyone
- Local Wireless mode for up to 2 consoles
- Single and multiplayer game modes
- Joy-Con controllers required
Throw a party anytime, anywhere, with anyone!
Download the free update to enjoy Mario Party and Partner Party modes online, as well as dozens of your favourite minigames.
Open up a match for anyone or set a password for a private party, then play against friends and family from around the world!
Get ready for the ultimate board game party with friends from the Mushroom Kingdom!
Travel across the board with the roll of a dice, triggering special events, such as minigames, as you land on spaces!
Take part in dozens of minigames to gain coins, and spend them on items or Stars. The one with the most Stars at the end is declared the winner.
Choose from 20 playable characters from the world of Mario, each with their own unique Dice Block!
You can take a chance on rolling your character’s Dice Block instead of a regular Dice Block – if you’re feeling lucky, or have a certain strategy in mind…
Play across fantastic boards!
- Release date: 5 October 2018
- Digital Download Size: 2.9GB Additional storage may be needed on your console for installation or software updates.
- Category: Party, Board Games
- Players: 1 – 4
- Play mode: amiibo, Tabletop mode, TV mode
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
Supported Play Modes
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.