Pounce and climb through dozens of colourful courses! Mario (and his friends) can use various power-ups like the Super Bell, which grants catlike abilities like climbing and scratching. Then, team up with up to three other players locally or online to reach the goal and see who can get a high score.
Explore a seamless feline world in the new Bowser’s Fury adventure
Free-roaming Super Mario gameplay makes a return in this brand-new adventure. Bowser has become gargantuan and lost all control! Explore Lake Lapcat and its islands, complete objectives to collect Cat Shines, and team up with Bowser Jr. to bring his big, bad dad back to normal. Just watch out for Bowser’s island-wide attacks.
New and improved features pounce in
The Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury game features the same great co-op gameplay, creative levels and power-ups as the original game, but with added improvements. In the Super Mario 3D World part of the game, characters move faster, and the dash powers up more quickly. In addition, both adventures support the newly added Snapshot Mode—pause the action to get the perfect shot, apply filters, and decorate with stamps!
- In Super Mario 3D World, choose from Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Toad and set off to save the Sprixie Kingdom. Each character has a distinct playstyle—Luigi can jump extra high, and Peach can float for a short time. Rosalina is also available as a playable character later in the game! Jump, dash, and pounce to reach the goal while collecting Green Stars, coins and power-ups.
- Collect stamps throughout your Super Mario 3D World adventure and use them in Snapshot Mode (in both Super Mario 3D World and the Bowser’s Fury adventure) to create masterpieces to share with friends and family.
- In Bowser’s Fury, Mario arrives on Lake Lapcat and is confronted with a rampaging Bowser! Join forces with Bowser Jr. and venture through an interconnected world made of cat-themed…well, everything. Enemies, flowers, and even birds take on a feline form.
- Need some extra assistance bringing Bowser out of his frenzied, furious state? Another player can take control of Bowser Jr. and help out by attacking enemies and storing power-ups. Two sets of claws are better than one!
More About Super Mario 3D World & Bowers Fury on Nintendo Switch
Join Mario, Luigi, Peach and Toad on a quest to save the Sprixie Kingdom in Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury on Nintendo Switch! Rescue the Sprixie Princess and her followers by yourself or with three other players in this enhanced version of Super Mario 3D World.
Then, either alone or with a friend, help Bowser Jr. turn his papa back to normal in an all-new bonus adventure, Bowser’s Fury.
A meowvlous quest for up to four players
Play solo or with up to three friends, either locally or online for the first time, on an exciting journey through the Sprixie Kingdom. Utilise cool power-ups like the Super Bell and Double Cherry as you chase down Bowser and his cavalcade of minions!
Rising from the deep
Team up with Bowser Jr. in a free-roaming 3D adventure to stop his dad’s rampage in the new game mode, Bowser’s Fury! Run and jump across a series of islands to collect the mysterious Cat Shines, and battle against the colossal Fury Bowser whenever he emerges from the water to wreak havoc.
The Cat Mario and Cat Peach two-pack amiibo (sold separately) make their debut alongside Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury.
- Release date: 12 February 2021
- Digital Download Size: 3GB Additional storage may be needed on your console for installation or software updates.
- Category: Platformer
- Players: 1 – 4
- Play mode: TV Mode, Tabletop mode, Handheld mode, Paid online membership service
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean
Supported Play Modes
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.