MotoGP 17 Managerial Career Mode Announced
The Italian racing game developer Milestone has today announced and unveiled one of the most exciting developments in the MotoGP in years. The specialist racing game developer is pleased to announce the new Managerial Career game mode.
Having competed throughout the 2017 MotoGP championship as a rider, MotoGP 17 players will now be able to compete for the title as a Team Manager. The decisions made here will determine not just you as a rider’s success, but the whole team.
The choices a Team Manager make are critical to the effectiveness of the team on track and it’s the Team Manager’s job to direct the people behind the pit wall. To start, the Team Manager will have to allocate resources in order to find the winning formula for the team. Each win under your guidance in MotoGP 17 will bring you additional credits and reputation points while enhancing rider performance all the while.
Every aspect of the team will be under the watchful eye and the responsibility of the Team Manager including:
- Sponsors – as reputations grow with each additional victory, increase your team’s visibility in MotoGP 17 with offers from the Championship’s official sponsors. Keep the sponsors happy and watch the credits roll in.
- Bikes – being successful and competitive is down to the machinery the riders have. As Team Manager, you will decide on what bikes the riders will take to the track. Unlock new bikes as you make your rise to the top of the Championship table.
- Riders – recruiting riders will be a big aspect of your debut season as Team Manager. Further to your own custom rider, you will need to hire 5 additional AI riders to compete through the various racing categories.
- Team Departments – as a Team Manager, part of the role is to oversee the general running of the team and manage each of the team’s departments. With careful of management of the 10 different departments, including the likes of Nutritionists, Athletic Preparation Team and Sports Management, players can win the World Championship in 3 different classes.
- R&D Department – key to long term success is a strong package and it will be the Team Manager’s job to invest in the Research & Development of not only bikes but components to ensure race win after race win in MotoGP 17.
Managerial Career mode gives players the opportunity to experience the thrill of the MotoGP championship in a whole new light. Available from June 15 2017, MotoGP 17 will be releasing on PS4, Xbox One and Windows PC.